MEA’s Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit Has Moved to Milwaukee
MEA’s Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is moving to Milwaukee, Wis. and will take place at the Wisconsin Center, August 9-11, 2016. The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is the natural gas forum of choice for natural gas professionals in the United States. This is an excellent opportunity to meet with peers, customers, suppliers, and competitors to focus on strengths and talents within the industry, and to collaborate on and solve current issues.
The Summit offers valuable workshops, one-of-a-kind demonstrations, and peer-to-peer connecting. The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is one of MEA’s most popular and highest attended programs. Come for two full days of education, networking, and tradeshow with over 100 exhibitors.
A small representation of the agenda includes:
- Pre-event, Train the Evaluator session presented by Richard Stump
- Michael Broome presents, Tough Times Call for Tough People
- Empowering employees to make decisions
- Use of drones
- Compliance audit trends
- Career success principles
- Steel tapping & stopping with T.D. Williamson and Mueller
- Lessons learned: Development of new training/OQ facilities
- New technologies for regulatory compliance
- MEA Cyber Café: Learn about MEA OQ Connect – the integrated operator qualification solution
Interested in learning more about the Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit? Contact John Gann at (651) 289-9600 x105 or johng(at)midwestenergy(dot)org or visit http://www.midwestenergy.org/gas-operations-technical--leadership-summit.html to learn more.
MEA serves the people that delivery electricity and natural gas to homes and businesses. MEA (Midwest ENERGY Association) was founded as a trade association over 100 years ago by distribution utilities, whose vision was to improve safety and efficiency. Today, energy delivery companies and their contractors around the globe benefit from MEA's industry learning seminars, operations summits, and other events. Members collaborated to develop EnergyU, the world's premier online training, testing, and evaluation system for gas and electric distribution utilities.